Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : What is the diameter of the stock 951 exhaust syst

Dany
01-07-2001, 10:28 AM
Doea anyone have any idea? Is it the same size for al the model years?

Charlie R.
01-07-2001, 10:45 AM
At which point in the system are you looking for the diameter? I'm 99% sure it's the same diameter for all years. They did a little w/ the engineering from normal 951's to S but I don't recall the size changing. You can check some of the parts catalogs and if the part number is the same except for the last 1 or 2 digits that pretty much means they just did some minor engineering revisions as opposed to a real change. Call you local dealer and ask them if it's the same part number for an '86 and an '89.

Dany
01-08-2001, 08:11 PM
I'm looking at the diameter of the actual exhaust pipe going from front to back. Not the headers or the wastegate pipe. In other words exhaust pipe diameter???????? Let see how much veteran 944 turbo owners know. I would think this would be one of the first things you would find out. I'm new and am already trying to find out. In other words, is it a 2 inch system or 2.25 inch system or 1.875 inch system?

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index