Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

cortland
01-19-2001, 12:05 AM
Hello, I have a brand new S that has a rattle/knocking noise near my left ear/shoulder, it occurs on certain bumps, I noticed when the door is open and the window is up and you lightly shake the top of the window it makes the noise inside the door, but I hesitate to let the dealer take the door panel off because you all know it won't go back together like the factory, any suggestions, Thanks very much

Matt
01-19-2001, 11:27 AM
I don't think I would worry about having the door panel removed. They are not that hard to do and we have never had problem after going into a Boxster door before. If the rattle is inside the door, I don't think you have nuch of a choice. Again, removing and reinstalling those door panels properly should not be problem.

john
02-16-2001, 02:15 PM
I have the exact same rattle in my new 01 S. It's almost from behind the seat and off to the side at about the level of the top cover. Also the liitle center pieces of the top frame rattle. Hate to turn it over to a dealer to mess with it????

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index