Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : 924 and 944 Head

Patrick Carroll
01-28-2001, 12:19 AM
What is the difference between a 924 head and a 944 head? Thanks

Charlie R.
02-02-2001, 11:38 AM
Patrick king of all 944 projects What are you doing now???

Patrick Carroll
02-05-2001, 06:04 PM
I was just looking on eBay and this guy was selling a 924 head for 50 dollars. I was just wondering if it would fit a 944 turbo. I'm getting alot of stuff together to rebuild my 2.5 turbo. If the head was the same I would have had it worked on and used it instead of waiting for my head to get shipped and worked on.
Charlie,
Go look at ( wolfems.com.au ) This is the real big project now. If you have any questions mail me. I'll send you some pictures I have so far.
Patrick Carroll

Patrick Carroll
02-05-2001, 06:05 PM
I'm still getting my stuff together to build a Twin Cam 3.2 liter Turbo. Then it will be time to take it to the track and see if I'm as good behind the wheel as I am with the wrench. I also put new belts in the car a tightned them to what I thought was the perfect tension. I then took it to a shop to have them check it and I was right on the money. When my 3.2 gets built I'll be selling my sweet little 2.5 That bad boy is now putting out 450 hp at the crank.
Do you have any clue on how much I should sell it for when I do?
Patrick

Matt
03-12-2001, 03:45 PM
I have a 86 951 that i plan upgrading. how much hp can i have on pump gas and still be reliable/weekend driver? also when and how much do you plan on selling your 2.5 for?

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index