Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bigt
02-20-2001, 01:03 AM
First, NOW I really will be spending too much time on these boards. It was bad enough when it was just BMWs (we have a X5, MCOupe..soon to be replaced by a E46M3) but, we also have a 90c2 targa.....
Anyway, we need a source for interior parts. Specifically, interior door trim, source for OE like leather for the steering wheel, shift knob, source to replace or rehad the seats. The car recently had the motor completely rebuilt + mass flow, bypass, and soon to install chip. The suspension has Bilstein HDs & H&Rs. Nothing like a lowered 911! Sources for bits?

Charlie R.
02-20-2001, 10:49 AM
The best place for the steering wheel and shifter is NOT the OE stuff it's Alan Gun Leather. I've been using him for 10+ years. Known as AGLA 800-780-4500.

Call him and ask him for a source other than factory for the seats and interior door trim. PAP is a decent source of used interior leather pieces. I think it's pap-parts.com. if not check the search engine.

Thanks for supporting the boards.

Los Angeles Porsche Dismantler
04-05-2001, 06:26 PM
Los Angeles Porsche Dismantler Specializes In Late Model 911, 993 & 996 Cars, New And Used Parts. Check Out Http://Laporsche.Com Or Call (818) Porsche With Any Questions

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index