Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered a C4

Preeth
04-21-2001, 06:56 PM
I am so happy. I just ordered a 2001 C4. Its the hottest car ever

Silver/Black
Tiptronic
Yellow Seat Belts
Carbon Steering Wheel
Carbon Shifter/Brake
Rear Wiper
6 CD Changer
Comfort Package
18inch Turbo Wheels
Black Mats

gc
04-21-2001, 10:20 PM
congurlation, but why don't you wait for the model year 2002. There should be some major change both the front bumper and the engine.

plmmd
04-23-2001, 08:57 PM
did they propose a delivery date/build date?

gc
04-23-2001, 11:09 PM
Model 2002 won't be built until Aug 2001. The first delivery should be around Oct 2001. Dealer can't take order yet because no news about the options. The best bet is put your name on the waiting list if you want one, but there is already long waiting list for the 2002 for some dealers. In SF Bayarea, the estimate delivery for the current waiting list is April 2002. From the information I got from two dealers, there should be some changes for the front and rear bumpers, use the same head light as the turbo. Engine might upgrade to 3.6L and some horse power increased.

Roger
04-29-2001, 12:22 PM
I am considering a 2002. Any confirmation on the Targa Being
reindtroced ? Heard the same changes as yourself, also cabrolet
to possibly have glass rear window...

Possibly will opt for targa ( European Delivery )

Thanks

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index