Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Stu Dog
05-23-2001, 11:41 PM
1 year 2 months on the waiting list...and I finally have my ride. BMW fixed the roof dings no problemo and I went with it, despite many people offering a dissenting opinion. I digress, however.

Boy was it worth the wait. This car is ammmmazing. The only thing I am going to have trouble with is keeping my car under all of the limits. But alas, my trouble free luck lasted about 18 hours; I'm driving to work on the hwy and *plink*...scan windshield...scan windshield...F*CK!!!!. Can anyone say new windshield? Oh well, I guess she couldn't be perfect forever, but 18 hours? Argh. I'm still in love though.

Question: does anyone know of a good tinting house in Dallas that will perhaps go a shade darker than legaL??? cheers.

Thom
05-24-2001, 12:05 AM
Our windshield on the '99 328i got cracked by the service department when they slipped putting on the windshield wipers. We noticed it as it began creeping up from the bottom of the windshield during a road trip. The rain sensor matching windshield costs $800 to replace. Fortunately the dealership acknowledged it was their doing and replaced it for free.

Hope it works out for you.

Thomas.

Mon
05-24-2001, 12:30 AM
This guy can tint 50% and it still legal.

Nicholas
05-24-2001, 02:17 AM
hey just an advice, i went to one of the good places in NY, to tint my carbon black, let me tell you they F#$$$$ my S##@## up, i'm pissed,. a week after it was done , i got bubbles, and my front driver side is coming off, there excuse, the window comes up and down and for the back windshield it look like people bit peaces of from it. i mean makesure they dry it or, or else don;t put tint on the dots,because they wont stick on to it. well anyway get the tint done, and after that please takesome pic..

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index