Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Private Performance Driving School

Jordan
06-22-2001, 08:40 PM
Hi Gang,

In the past you may have seen or heard about these events and I just wanted to let you know what is going on. I still have spaces available.

I am organizing another Private Performance Driving School at Buttonwillow Raceway in Buttonwillow CA.

First a little history:
On June 12, 2000 I ran a private driving school. This all came about when a few of my friends got some pretty fast cars and I noticed that they don't really know how to DRIVE them. I asked them if they would be interested in going to drivers school and they unanimously said yes. So I decided to organize a private driving school.

If you want to see what one of the students has to say about it go to his web site at:
http://www.apexcone.com/RoadOne/RoadOne.html

On Monday July 16th we will be renting Buttonwillow Raceway for a private drivers school.
As always, We will have exclusive use of Buttonwillow Raceway, including the skid pad. This school will have about 32 students for maximum traffic-free track time. I anticipate 3 1/2 to 4 hours of track time for each student! Since there will be a maximum 32 students and only 16 or so on the track at a time, you wont have to worry about traffic. Just work on your line and at being smooth.

Jeff Ireland will once again be our chief driving instructor. We will also have instructors from VARA, SCCA, BMWCCA, ALMS/GrandAm and the Porsche Owners Club. Each student will have an instructor available to them at all times.

I provide hotel, a catered lunch and dinner (at the last school we had Filet Mignon and Salmon), refreshments and full safety crews, including Fire & Rescue. All you have to do is show up with your car and a helmet and the rest will be taken care of.

Please contact me ASAP if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Jordan D'Alessio
O. 626-930-0165
C. 323-855-6725
H. 323-663-2002
e-mail [email protected]

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index