Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

RandyB
06-28-2001, 08:15 PM
I have been patiently waiting since my check was left with the dealer in 9/99. I will spare you the details, but I have had to go round and round to get dealer to honor the 'in writing' MSRP they agreed to at that time. Anyway, it has taken calls to the General Manager of the dealer to get me my car. I am dealing with a very nice sales person and i don't blame him as I think he is just the bearer of bad news.....

I am ordering my car soon. When I don't know as I have been playing phone tag with the sales person. He left a message today that he was instructed by the general sales manager, who was instructed by the general manager to get me a car. He says I am looking at November delivery. My question is when do the BMW centers get their next round of allocations and when are these allocation for, Sept???

I was promised their #5 car, my order based on date of deposit, only to find out they have delivered 6 already. Yeah, I almost flipped out.

I want to have as much info as possible when I do talk with the sales person. If they get another round of allocations in July and it is for Sept, I would like to know that in advance.

Thanks, and sorry for the rant here. I want my car already!!!!

RandyB

RandyB
06-28-2001, 08:22 PM
When did they get their last round of allocations and for what month delivery was this, was it recently? This will help me because I have been trying for a week to get in touch with them.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index