Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Greg
07-05-2001, 02:05 PM
I'm looking for a couple parts for my new m3. Hope you guys can help.
Shorter throw shifter
God springs that bring the car down a bit, but still keeps the ride similier.
Anyone know if the 19" Bmw rims can be bought here in the US?

Thanks

Steel Gray/ Black

Jinn2000
07-05-2001, 02:14 PM
First, the short throw shifter can be had from several manufactures, UUC, AC Schnitzer and a few others. The UUC is the cheapest of those, but someone mentioned that they were unimpressed with the UUC and got one from somewhere else that was half the price and worked out better. Search through some threads from maybe Monday or Tues on that other shifter. The springs that you are looking for are probably the Eibachs and they will be available late in August. They lower the car 3/4 all the way around, as opposed to the H&R's that go 1.2 in the front and .5 in the rear. I have the H&R's on my car and I like them alot, but for what you are looking for, maybe the Eibachs will be better. And as far as the euro 19's, yes they are available through Evosport or Bekkers, they may have them in stock too! Hopefully that helps.

Greg
07-05-2001, 06:30 PM
Are the HR's tighter? What is the difference between the two?

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index