Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

WAM
07-05-2001, 11:30 PM
I sent the following email to askfox@foxinc.com. This seems to be the email address about programming stuff but if anybody has one to the exec's then post it here.

May I suggest that we take a minute to copy and send this email to Fox, just to show what we think of their plans.

<FONT FACE=courier>
Dear Sir,

I just wanted to bring to your attention the overwhelming response against the Fox network's plan to alter the existing format of the Speedvision channel.

Please navigate to the following site to view the tremendous number of signatures from viewers like myself who are horrified at Fox's plans regarding Speedvision :
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?svsn&2801

The number of signatures on the petition is currently limited to those who have heard about your plans. I am confident that 100% of the existing subscribers of Speedvision are in complete support of the petition. If a change is required to Speedvision, then it should be to improve on the programming format that it currently has and not to turn it into a NASCAR channel.

We, the signatories of the above mentioned petition, strongly urge you to reconsider your proposed changes to the Speedvision channel.

Yours Sincerely,

Waseem Mirza
</FONT>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index