Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bcar
07-06-2001, 10:00 AM
It is the CCA drivers school at Michigan International Speedway (MIS), and I CANT WAIT!!!
I should be able to find out if there is a speedlimiter as half of the course is on the big oval, yup banked turns and all... =) he he he...
The only thing im really worried about is tires... I dont want to shred them in two days of track time... And its my 1st time out with this car so Im going to TRY very hard not to drive it that hard, I dont want to be the guy who crashed after only 6 weeks with the car... Ill try to post tomorrow night and let you all know how it went and what I thought of the car. Its a 2 mile track, coming out of the center section at the beg. of NASCAR/CART turn 3, so all of turn 3,4, and the whoooole main straight then a sharp 90 deg... should be fun!

SimonB
07-06-2001, 10:05 AM
1) pressures
Normal (road) tyre pressures are fine, but keep an eye on them. Contis are slidey but fun!

2) brakes
You will get serious brake fade, and once you do you will also get serious pad wear - be vary cautios of this as you could lose the brakes big time!

3) Handling
Make sure you check out the sideways action - the m-diff works incredibly well!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index