Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

SAF
07-08-2001, 09:56 AM
Call it coincidence, but I call it f*cked up. It has rained on my car less than a day later every single time I washed her for the past month! Honestly, it gets frustrating after a while because it takes me a good 3 hours to clean her inside and out. And for what? So the weather can piss all over me? I got so upset yesterday that I gave my keyboard a nice whack and actually broke the space bar. Before I fixed the space bar, I could only post messages without any spaces, so the message would seem like one big word, such as "Hellofuckheadhowareyoutoday?"

I fixed my keyboard, but I think I need a new one because the space bar looks really f*cked up and the other keys in the immediate vicinity have suffered as well.

SAF

Nav330Ci
07-08-2001, 11:03 AM
You may not believe it but the same thing happened to me. Every time (and I mean each and every time) I washed my car it rained. Sometimes full bore rain but many times just a 10 minute light piss from the sky, just enough to make my car look like crap. I now tell people if they want rain, let me know, I will wash my car.

SAF
07-08-2001, 11:10 AM

PLINE
07-08-2001, 11:10 AM

Jason
07-08-2001, 11:41 AM
Hey Saf, looks like someone caught you murdering the keyboard on camera :-)

Seriously though I know what you mean ive been hit with the rain 1-2 days after the car wash for weeks. Makes me wonder what use these TV weathermen have.

halarious man! SAF
07-08-2001, 11:51 AM

Jason
07-08-2001, 11:58 AM
That one was actually on CNBC about 2-3 years ago. That guy made the video for his company for some sort of worker stress seminar I think it was. Anyways the video made it around the internet and Bill Griffith did an interview on power lunch cause it was so funny. I always keep that bookmarked in the explorer for every time I need a good laugh :-)

2002 smg-2 silver M3
07-09-2001, 09:59 AM
how about checking www.accuweather.com before the car-wash..

M3guy35
07-09-2001, 11:03 PM
MOVE TO CALIFORNIA. LOL!!!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index