Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Craig
07-08-2001, 09:51 PM
You posted earlier asking if all us E46 owners thought we were better than E36 owners. Today I was driving and I encountered a beautiful white E36 ///M3. A young guy was driving and a young lady was occupying the passenger seat. I could see that he was checking out my car, so I waved to him. He waved back and we did a little run through some traffic. I pulled up next to him at a light and we both rolled the windows down. I said "Nice car ya got there." He said, "Thanks, but that thing is beautiful." We gave each other the thumbs up and he turned left, while I continued straight ahead.

This is the way ALL these encounters should go. All to often, I'll try to make eye contact with other BMW drivers and they will act like I don't exist. I'm actually surprised at the aloofness of other BMW owners, whether they own an ///M3, a 750iL or a 318ti. Maybe they're just too busy enjoying their car or concentrating on their driving.

Nah, probably not...

Anyway, enjoy your E36 ///M3 and don't be afraid to be friendly to the next E46 ///M3 driver you see.

Craig
'97 ///M3 TV/Mulb.
'01 ///M3 IR/Bl.

Jinn2000
07-08-2001, 10:32 PM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index