Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

John
07-08-2001, 10:13 PM
Good or bad? What do they look like? I was thinking about saving some money and getting the stardard seats, and using the money I saved on the seats (and adding a little money to that) and getting the SMG II option. My name will soon (in a couple months) come up on the list. Advice? Planning to order Titanium Silver with Black interior. Advice?

ATYCLB
07-08-2001, 10:21 PM
If you are worried about saving some money, a $52,000 car probably should not be within your budget. I'm NOT trying to be a pr1ck, but I think people can really put themselves in a hole by buying more car than they can afford. I know a lot of kids coming out of college here in Texas who go out and buy a new Tahoe and think they can manage a $600 payment (on a 60-month loan, no less!)

Going into debt is just not worth it.

John
07-08-2001, 10:29 PM
I'm a 34yo single physician. Don't worry; I can afford it. I just have heard a lot of complaints (on this message board) about the leather seats. Advice?

ATYCLB
07-08-2001, 10:43 PM
not sure what their after-impressions were. Personally, I think I'd have to go leather. From what I remember, if you get the cloth, there is also cloth on the door panels, which IMO would look REALLY cheap.

Glad to hear you're not over-extending yourself, though.

John
07-08-2001, 10:59 PM

Lincoln
07-09-2001, 10:25 AM
I saw his car and I like it.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index