Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

TimZ
08-10-2001, 09:33 AM
Hello,
I have a 1965 356C that I'm going to sell. The 1600 engine was just restored by a very good Porsche mechanic. It needs brake work. Everyhthing else mechanical is in good working order. The car was hit by a truck while parked. Damage is on the front right corner. Nothing serious. The overall condition of the body is not good. Paint is faded, small dings and dents, and a small amount of rust. It would need a full body restoration. The interior is in fantasic shape. The only problems are a broken dashboard (the wood underneath the leather is cracked the full length of the dash. It slopes down a bit). And the headliner has faded to a yellowish color. The black leather seats are in almost new condition, the carpeting is great, etc,etc....
If anyone could give me some advice, it would be much appreciated. I've owned the car for almost 20 years, so its hard to let it go. I was thinking somewhere around $5,000-6,000.
Thanks a lot!
Tim

gordon
08-11-2001, 12:17 AM
Tim

If you are interested in selling this car please provide further details and the city in which it is located. I may be interested in it as a project.

Gordon

TimZ
08-12-2001, 07:41 PM
Gordon,
Its located in Appleton, Wisconsin. (Half hour south of Green Bay - Hour and a half north of Milwaukee) Let me know what you want to know about it.
Tim

Will
08-14-2001, 11:53 AM
you can check Excellence magazine for values... maybe they even have the stuff online.

Tab
10-01-2001, 12:06 AM
oh god honestly if i were you hell i would fix the brake problem and keep the damn car...

356 are soo soo hott cars....

just my opinion though....

Sue
07-10-2002, 11:10 PM
I was wondering about the value of a '65 356 C Cabriolet Black with the hard top. No soft top. It needs work but was running when put in storage 15 years ago.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index