Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : About to get my 2002 Turbo

Calvin
08-10-2001, 05:27 PM
I am so glad that I am getting my Turbo in November, I can't believe it. I was on the list not long ago and I only have to pay the sticker price, what do you think, guys? What color is best suited to the car?

cliff_837
08-10-2001, 07:31 PM
You're one lucky guy, your about to be driving my dream car. First of all, you've got to get a manual transmission. I've also always liked silver ext, black interior

Calvin
08-11-2001, 09:01 PM
what about lapis blue?

butch
08-11-2001, 10:08 PM
i think the blue is nice but i bought the artic silver/ i've been partial to blk in the past, but the silver is gorgeous. In the sun the silver looks like a glow and in the twilight its looks sleek. I would get the silver with blk interior. Get the aluminum detail in the interior. the one thing i wish i would have gotten is the whtie dials. have fun, you'll love the machine....butch

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index