Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Steve
10-21-2001, 08:02 PM
I made a mistake and told my wife about the SNG auto mode!

BABS
10-21-2001, 08:07 PM

Zapper
10-21-2001, 08:13 PM
Just make sure you do it on a rental... I have taught two girl friends and several other people this way... after a couple days they are fine...

Dithermaster
10-21-2001, 08:27 PM

StL Don
10-21-2001, 11:12 PM
I'm married and have had both. You really aren't saying that your
wife won't let you... are you?

To quote my wife "it's your car, you should get want you want".

I can't imagine why it should be any other way.

D

cliff_837
10-22-2001, 08:33 AM
Since why wife can't drive stick, I will teach her. Is it just me, or is it everyone here's attitude that women have a mental block against learning to drive stick? I'm not going to spend extra money on a lesser car just to make my wife happy, but it seems like that is exactly what a lot of people here are doing

Tony
10-22-2001, 10:08 AM
1) I REALLY enjoy rowing through the gears
2) I have driven an F1 equipped 360, and I didn't love it (I know the SMG is supposed to be better)
3) It's the 1st year offered in NA...yes I know it's been available elsewhere for longer - however, NA service is going to be a problem...thinking otherwise is delusional in my opinion...this is an extremely sophisticated piece of equipment, no doubt somewhat delicate...any problems and I fear the worst, at least for the 1st year or so
4) It'll be a $1k option in a few years, when all the service problems have been ironed out, and when I'm ready for my next car :)

my $.02

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index