Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

ChetSSTM3
10-24-2001, 09:55 AM
the Eisenmann? Are there any photos of the Hamann as well, what is the diameter of the tips? Sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to figure out what I want before I drive my car down south.
Thanks,
Dave

Simon (evosport)
10-24-2001, 10:16 AM
I believe the tips are 76mm, but I'll have to double-check. Is it worth it? Well, that's up to you. If you want a system now, no doubt the Hamann is the best sounding one. If you can wait, then do so. I personally think $2500 for an exhaust is a lot. However, if it's important to you, I guarantee you will be one of the few with a Hamann exhaust if you get one, mainly due to price.

Simon
evosport

ChetSSTM3
10-24-2001, 10:18 AM

Evan...(addicted board member)
10-24-2001, 11:14 AM
Hamann owns the rights to sell the Super Sprint exhaust till Jan and that is it. I can not wait till Jan for the Super SPrint system, it will be the best one. So it is sort of like spending more money to gte something that no one else will have for a few more months. Makes sense?

Simon (evosport)
10-24-2001, 11:33 AM
I'm quite certain that the Supersprint branded system will not be the exact same one that Hamann has. Yes, it's built by SS, but I'm sure the baffling/packing is a bit different and built to Hamann sound specs.

Simon

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index