Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

J
10-24-2001, 10:17 AM
Just wondering how well tbe Boxster handles, say, in comparison to an ordinary BMW. I've been hearing phenomenal things about the Boxster's handling abilities, yet can't quite comprehend better handling than a BMW. While I currently drive a 325i and am quite satisfied with the car's handling, I've heard that an M3 is unbelievable. However, several previously-posted messages seem to indicate that the Boxster out-handles even the M3 (or, seemingly, any other BMW, for that matter).

What's the true story??

-J

SoCal Craig
10-25-2001, 01:06 AM
I lowered my Boxster S with H&R sport springs and I have 18" RH AG-Cuprad wheels. It also has 030 sport suspension. But I've driven stock Boxster S's and they handle great also.

Craig
01 Boxster S
01 Viper GTS
96 Z3 1.9

SoCal Craig
10-25-2001, 01:09 AM
I haven't driven the new M3. I've driven the new M-Coupe with and the Boxster handles much better.

Dan1030
10-31-2001, 12:31 PM
I just sold my BMW323i convertible and bought a 2001 Boxster S and there is no comparison to the two. The Boxster is a much better handling car, much more fun to drive and a lot more beautiful than anything that BMW has tio offer.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index