Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index


10-25-2001, 11:36 AM
Maybe overdoing it, but was having a bunch of stuff powder coated on my '73 restoration, and the powder coater sent the shift rod back and said there was a plastic or rubber bushing in the u-joint part I needed to remove first.

Any ideas on how to do this? Possible to press the center pin out and re-insert afterwards?



Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index