Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

jonsonneborn
11-01-2001, 02:22 PM
I am toying with the idea of selling my '84 Coupe. It has 18,800 original miles and is in near perfect shape. It's grey with light gray interior, sport seats, leather dash and door panels. The car is in original condition and it's a gray market car. It has no A/C. It has the euro H4 headlights, turn signals on the fenders, and licence plate spacing on rear bumper for a euro plate. What's it worth?

Jon

tim
11-01-2001, 11:55 PM
its not worth (in my area) more than 15K and even at that it would be a struggle. Its grey market and its old. Your buyer would have to pay cash..most banks wont loan on a grey market car, its too old for any sort of normal loan. Most folks who dont have the cash but want the car will borrow against their homes equity...none of this is relevent is the market gets much worse. Keep it, its worth more in the long run..dont sell into a Buyers market.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index