Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

dylan98
11-10-2001, 02:51 PM
Just wondering what everyone out there is using to clean their Boxsters eg. car washes, wheel, leather and vinyl cleaners, convertible top cleaners, etc. What brand names, what's good, what's not, etc. I just got my new Boxster and want to keep it in perfect shape!

Marty C
11-15-2001, 08:34 PM
dylan;

Try this website www.zainobros.com. They have good products that work but are a pain because you have to use mail order. Very yestertech.

robg
11-27-2001, 03:30 PM
I've had great success with all of them on my BMW. Zaino is synthetic and I've found it hard to apply properly-- you have to use so little to get it right that it is actually hard to do.

I've heard that Porsche makes a great top and glass cleaner. 2 good sites are:
carcareonline.com
autodetail.com

Ed
11-30-2001, 10:05 PM
I use P21S wash and wheel cleaner -- both work very well. Also, use Porsche cabriolet top shampoo, RaggTopp protectant for the top (just spray it on, do not worry about overspray -- wipe it off!), and Plexus for the rear-plastic window (outstanding product).

I have talked to Zainos; sounds very interesting but have not tried yet -- any feedback appreciated.

Ed
'01 Boxster
Lapis Blue / Savannah Beige

RugbyDude
08-30-2004, 10:52 AM
Try the Wolfsteins Raggtop cleaner and protectant. ABSOLUTE best convertible top materials. The top material is made by a company called Hartz. Hartz recommends exclusively the Wolfsteins cleaner and protectant. I used it on mine and the top looks new again. Water beads up and rolls off.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index