Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index



PDA



LASIKGUY
11-16-2001, 06:03 PM
I ordered an M3 conv. in April, was told 1 year wait, now being built! Decided to take another for Euro delivery in July, sold delivery slot on #1. Now dealer tells me I must buy car #1, then transfer. Anyone know an easier way? We don't feel like moving the cash around. Thanks.

getting out of hand Jason
11-16-2001, 06:14 PM

StoneWalk
11-16-2001, 06:26 PM
Let's get some family values going here! :)

Jason
11-16-2001, 06:27 PM

matt
11-16-2001, 07:16 PM
matt 210-213-7121

StL Don no longer stuck in 155
11-16-2001, 09:58 PM
and the idiots who create them.

Why even spec the dam car if he already had one!
This sounds very bogus to me - but then most of these 'sad tales' do.


Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index