Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

dglasser
12-30-2001, 09:53 PM
I just got my car's production number from the dealer today (yay!). I entered it via the Owner's Circle portion of the web site, and it appears to recognize the number correctly (it got the model and color correct). However, I've been trying the various options on the web site and can't locate anything that will show me the car's production status. I looked at Loki's FAQ but I couldn't find the specifics in there.

Also, the web site required me to enter "Current Mileage" before it would add the car to my profile. I don't know if this is a known issue, or if I'm entering the car in the wrong place.

Any pointers would be most appreciated. Thanks.

ABWC
12-30-2001, 10:13 PM
You have to select your car first in order get the right-nav to show Order Tracking.

Keep in mind that the status shown is probably several days behind the actual status today, and that none of the status codes discussed in the FAQ are revealed here. You need to call 800.831.1117, 3 for that.

dglasser
12-30-2001, 11:07 PM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index