Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Spunky
01-08-2002, 09:13 PM
Guys,

I think Brett was serious, and we may have scared him off the board. Remember we were all car newbies once, and we all probably asked many, many questions like his in the interest of learning how to take care of our vehicles. I know, like me you probably took his message as one of us yucking it up for fun. So some ground rules please: if you want to make it a funny message, be sure to be way off center so we clearly know its a joke.

'Nough said, lets go cruising...

MARK
01-08-2002, 09:19 PM
I think its only common sense about the octane of the gas, how oculd someone of his age not know what the #'s stand for?
That making two of them him and his "partner", also his partner saying BMW's were built in England, and him saying they were built in California, if he was serious, he has Major problems, not so much about where the car is built, but as to the octane of gas, and dish soap? But if he WAS INDEED SERIOUS, my apoligies also...

eym
01-08-2002, 09:22 PM

mharpo
01-08-2002, 09:30 PM
If he was serious, I think sympathies are in order, not apologies...

E46 in Philly
01-08-2002, 09:53 PM
Allow me to quote from his post: "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww......I'm sooooooo excited! Thanks for the help fellas!" If that, and the rest of his post wasn't clear enough, I don't know what more he could have said. Should he have made the questions more idiotic? Or further exaggerated the caricature-of-a-[censored]-man lingo?

The post was funny. The fact that some people have taken it seriously is even funnier.

Based on Brett's post, I guess his "partner" thinks that Regular, Plus, and Super mean Regularly Contaminated, Contaminated Plus, and SUPER CONTAMINATED!

StL Don
01-08-2002, 10:39 PM

StL Don
01-09-2002, 01:00 AM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index