Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

sion
01-28-2002, 04:03 PM
If I get an M3 without a NAV system in it can I have one installed by the dealer after the fact? Or does the car have to be ordered with a NAV system from the begining?

jakefarber
01-28-2002, 04:13 PM
I asked my dealer this question. According to him, it is not possible to install Nav after the fact.

Chad
01-28-2002, 04:46 PM
It is possible to do (see link), but no dealer will do it and it is very expensive. If you want the Nav or think you will use it later, order it now if you can, since its the cheapest way to get the factory nav.

Chad

FLYBMW
01-28-2002, 04:58 PM
Although it is not DVD system, the new screen is much nicer than previous models. ALthough some might argue, it is well worth the money if you are traveling to unknown areas. Only bad side is that it comes with tape player and not CD. Must order 6-CD changer seperate (~$400 from some dealers) Add you don't need to order the Lux pkg to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index