Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Stevencldr
04-05-2002, 08:01 PM
Well after a good period of time being screwed by my cousins store as they literally took months to import my suspension kit...it finally arrived. I have a cab, so i had to buy the best suspension kit that AC Schnitzer make, and it will hopefully be installed sometime this week.

Any on have this on their car?? If anyone does, what are your impressions???

oddlycalm
04-05-2002, 08:29 PM
Please post your impression of both the parts and the ride, as I'm sure that there are many people here that would like to hear about this.

My impression was very favorable. I felt that if anything the ACS was a bit softer over small bumps and expansion joints, but it seems progressive as handles the large bumps quite well. We were driving in Portland's West Hill on some roads that varied from smooth to very rough. I didn't get a chance to check what it would be like at high speeds, but I'd be stunned if it wasn't really great. Normally it's the rough lower speed stuff that trips up aftermarket suspensions and I've sampled some that threatened to shake the fillings out of my teeth...

OC

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index