Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

abster
05-07-2002, 05:05 PM
Anyone know of any cars avaiable on dealer lots? Any pricing info would be great!

thanks

TiAg ///M3/4
05-07-2002, 05:47 PM
Titanium Silver / Imola cab, SMG, navi ... unsure of other options, as I'm just a lurking E36er. Again, Stevens Creek BMW. I believe they were asking for $10k over MSRP, so, uh, yeah.

fquadri
05-07-2002, 06:48 PM
Funny thing is, a lady walked in 10 mins before my roommate picked up his SG M3 coupe and offered the dealer 10k over sticker for his car.

She wanted to buy her husband a matching SG M3.

stupid crap like that keeps Bay Area dealers from doing MSRP.

Mike
05-07-2002, 08:09 PM
white. They were asking $7500 over MSRP. I am sure you can get it for less. Personally, I would not pay a penny over MSRP, at least that is what I did. Good Luck.

Winnie
05-08-2002, 01:23 AM
I went to ALMOST ALL of the BMW dealers here in the Bay Area and the minimum mark up was 5,000 dollars..Oh my gosh, daylight robbery!!!Absolutely insane!!1I would rather buy a car out of state and not pay a penny over MSRP and deal with tax and licensing myself..That's what I am doing:)

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index