Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

shahin
05-18-2002, 03:26 PM
I wanted to try it and was wondering if its damaging to the paint or anything else thats neccessary to know before using it.

Des
05-18-2002, 03:46 PM

zoli-007
05-18-2002, 05:26 PM
If the scratch is not to the metal, it will remove it. If it is to the metal, it might make it a little less noticeable. I have a Silver car, and I've used it succesfully on several small scratches and dings. I cant tell any damage done. It should be safe for any color finish. I used GS 27 scratch remover, essentially the same product, on my moms old 528i which had gotten some paint scrapes on it from a gate closing on the car. Took all the white paint off and made no damage to the car. I would definaltely try it, it cant hurt anything, might not totaly remove scratch, but it helps. My advice is to try it. Plus it smells really really good. Just dont try to taste it........dont ask me why. =o)

shahin
05-18-2002, 06:02 PM
The same thing happened to my car. I went to CEC wheels in Santa Monica and their gate accidently shut on me! Thankfully I bought a bunch of meguiars products and tried them all. By the time I was done, the scratches are hidden. Too bad I got this rock chip on my hood. It aint bothering me but It wont hurt to see if the product hides it a lil more.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index