Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

RSR Racer
05-29-2002, 04:49 PM
For all VIR Fans, here is a recent video from the North Course.

I usually don't bost on this board, but since this video has a few M3's of varying vintage I thought I would post.

For track use I have an older modified 911. However I have an 02 SMG coupe for a street car so I am looking forward to tracking that car also. My student (a frequent poster here I think) did very well and I only wish he would have been able to complete his "Jedi" training prior to the early departure.

One of the drivers owns or operates a BMW shop in Va Beach. He is a hell of a driver and always drives every car he is in at 110%! Does anyone know who this is? I think he is the one in the red E30 which I pass late into turn 1.

<a href="http://hobbystage.net/porsche/media.cgi?site=rsrracer&folder=*&group=1&page=*&id=1022645266-000937">VIR North Course video</a>

Chris

RSR Racer
05-29-2002, 04:55 PM
ADDENDUM !! - Sorry about the "KIDS" portion of the video - I accidentally shot this over the track video and some day my sons will kill me for it.

SteveMedina
05-29-2002, 05:06 PM

andrewsmith
05-29-2002, 05:42 PM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index