Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

cbcharlie
06-03-2002, 11:45 AM
Is there anything i can do to permanantly clear the warning screen that occurs everytime i start car
thx

///Fan
06-03-2002, 11:48 AM

Old Fashion M owner
06-03-2002, 11:52 AM
effect this? I don't get the warning screen now. I'd like to upgrade the software but I'm afraid if I do I'll start getting the warning.

StahlGrauM3
06-03-2002, 12:39 PM
I upgraded my NAV software and I still don't have the warning screen. Mine was set to UK mode when I took delivery.

FLYBMW
06-03-2002, 01:04 PM
There must be a way since my 2002 M3 has never had the warning screen since the day it came off the dealer lot. What it is I don't know.

I didn't know what everyone was complaining about until I drove a X5 with NAV a few weeks ago and it is a pain to have to "agree".

FYI- The dealer did not have the NAV CD in stock so he had it drop ship directly from the mfg.

Best of luck

///Fan
06-03-2002, 03:22 PM
warning screen. I upgraded to the newest software and I still get the warning. You need to ask the dealer to change your setting from the U.S. to the U.K. This will remove the warning screen but will also change your distance markings from feet to yards.

footUNDER
06-03-2002, 05:57 PM
do your dealers charge you to change the setting to UK from USA??

my dealer (BMW Nashville) wanted to charge me an hours time to do it

doug hudson

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index