Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index


Jim Mooney
06-23-2002, 06:45 PM
Anyone have any idea where I might find a "wind deflector" commonly found on late model convertibles that can be used/modified for a 1959 convertible D Porsche? Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index