Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Topless [censored]//M3
07-02-2002, 05:22 PM
The clinic was a lot of fun, but I messed around a lot on the skid pad and totally ruined the front tires (Continentals). I was surprised that the
backs are still in good shape considering the amount of smoke I created. The power on this car was really impressively. Another guy in an M3
(E36) and I encouraged each other to do some outrageous maneuvers (albeit imature) that lesser cars could only dream of, e.g. full power
donuts around the skidpad. But alas, I paid the price by burning up some tires. I thought it was worth it because I could never legally drive like
this on the streets or on the track.

I was wondering if I could replace the fronts with different tires, such as S03s, or would I need to replace all 4 to get proper balance? Any
thoughts?

Jim@tirerack
07-03-2002, 12:20 PM
The best set up is to run the same tire on all four corners. If you replace them with the S03 you could end up with unpredictable handling. We do stock the Conti's and the S03.
If I can help let me know.
Thank you

Jim 800-428-8355-364

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index