Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index


07-15-2002, 02:28 PM
I bought some take-offs from a race team and the only marking on the tires, other than Hoosier, is "MC". I know these are road race compounds, but they do not say RS303. What are these things?

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index