Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

erik
07-16-2002, 10:19 PM
I have a 200 m coupe and would like to fit the 2000 M% wheel for track events. Seems like bolt pattern lines up byt center hubs are not centric.

Being that i want to use M5 for track events at Pocono and Lime rock, I need the wheel to fit properly.

Is this possible? How?
Thanks

Jim@tirerack
07-17-2002, 03:21 PM
The M5 wheel will not fit on the front of your car. The M Coupe has 3 Series front wheels and 5 Series rear wheels.

Jim

erik
07-18-2002, 11:35 PM
Jim, thanks for the information. THat makes for a difficult scenario. I was hoping to buy an inexpensive solution for the track. The M5 wheels are cheap coming from a friend.

Any word on when you will have the heat cycled VictorRacer in stock. (was looking to do the 225-45 in front and 255-45 in back-what do you recommend for this car?) I tried ordering online the other day and they were back ordered...
Was hoping to use at Pocono this weekend.Anychance on having them buy August 8th?

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index