Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Dallas_DS
07-27-2002, 10:14 AM
Hi,

Does anyone ordered the stongrad from www.stongard.com ??
They are selling it for $444.95

I've found one stongard installer in Dallas for $1,000 full kit installed.

Thanks,
Derek

Drew
07-27-2002, 10:19 AM

Lincoln
07-27-2002, 10:24 AM
Call Stuart Paint and Body in Garland and email me for Ron Gorski's phone number, they have a great installer they use. He will do a complete custom kit with better hood and bumper coverage or he can install your Stongard kit. Both of these installers do not carry the thicker film for the lights, so get this from Stongard or Xpel and have them install this, too...or else they will put the thin film on the lights, which isn't enough protection for the foglights.

shep01
07-27-2002, 10:50 AM
i just did mine over again - i used total custom install - very cool - no seams at all ( well almost none anyway) - i also tried the avery denison material this time - my 3m stuff yellowed badly, twice, & on the AW that was unacceptable - the avery densison stuff even looked more brilliant/clear out of the roll & i researched it & it was recommeded in leu of the 3m because of the yellowing ( note: darker colors have no issues with yellowing, probably only AW & silver)

Dallas_DS
07-27-2002, 11:07 AM
Hi Lincoln,

Long time no talk... how are you ?

Well, I actually called Ron yesterday and he quoted me for $1,200 over the phone, but my firend Rahim said he paid $1,000 for his 911TT, so he said it should be no problem to get it done for $1,000 on my M3.

My service advisor at The Porsche store also recommend Stuart Paint.

After drove 150mph to Austin last week... I think I have to have stongard on my car...

So, Who I should go to ?? Stuart Paint or Ron ?? BTW, is Stuart Paint $750 full kit installed ?

Thanks,
Derek

metalman
07-27-2002, 11:22 AM
I am the dealer for fort worth so e-mail me directly & I'll hook you up.

Lincoln
07-27-2002, 05:15 PM
I think Stuarts does just as good as Ron does. I really couldn't tell a difference between the two...so in this case, cheaper is better.

Dallas_DS
07-28-2002, 02:36 PM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index