Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Gooseguy84
01-20-2003, 10:15 PM
Hi, this is my first post here. I am from NY, Long Island to be exact and am looking to get a Porsche 914 project as a birthday present for my dad, because he raised my by himself and i want him to have something to remember me by when i am off in college, and he loves the 914 as it was his favorite car, but had to sell it when i was born. I am 18 and am really interested in cars in general. I am currently restoring a 1966 mustang. I have looked in the local papers and e-bay and everywhere else. I was wondering if you guys, being a board dedicated to Porsches, have any other ideas of where to look and/or any other ways to go about acquiring a project car for my dad. I really appreciate any and all help you guys can give me. Thanks very much in advance.

coolbroo
01-23-2003, 11:09 PM
there are 2 running 914s in trumbull for sale cheap conn.

coolbroo
01-23-2003, 11:12 PM
there are 2 running 914s in trumbull for sale cheap conn. just added eaddress

Gooseguy84
01-24-2003, 03:50 PM
Hi, are they your cars. If not do you ahve anymore info on them or where i can get info on them. Please let me know, and when you say cheap, how cheap are you talking about and woud i be able to drive it home? Thanks SO SO SO much for taking the time to respond int he first place. you can e-mail me at gooseguy84@aol.com
Thanks again,
Brian

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index