Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Goody4
01-24-2003, 06:24 PM
Did you get the customary run-around and/or the Camry? When I bought my '00 328i they promised at the worst a 528i. I've yet to see one.

They saddled me with a Camry XLE, a trip down the road to Enterprise, which I declined and, when I had the M3's seat replaced, an Orient Blue 330i.

But, in each case I had to brow-beat the two service managers into providing me with a loaner, though they had at least a month's notice I would require a ride.

Jason
01-24-2003, 06:42 PM
I would settle for anything that runs from them at this point. The car is going in next week and Dan in service promised me a loaner. I wouldn't be surprised if they renege on the loaner promise and I get stuck there with no way to leave. I told him to call me if anything changed with the loaner status but they don't have a good track record with making phone calls.

I'm a bit nervous about even bringing the car there since they can't even put the right fluids in cars. They blew out my differential with the wrong oil and I recall you mentioned they put 5w30 in your car. I have to trust these guys to dissect my engine looking for the cause of the EML fault? Scary. They have us by the nuts though unless we want to drive 90 mins to Rochester and Utica's BMW dealer is out of the question because they're so small they've probably never seen an M3. Wish me luck :(

Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here. Goody4
01-24-2003, 06:50 PM

Jason
01-24-2003, 06:57 PM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index