Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Trex (Just figured it out)
02-07-2003, 11:15 AM
Bada Bada has been all over Roadfly this morning trashing all sorts of BMWs. It's the sugar buzz from too much hot chocolate.

ImolaM3(NJ)
02-07-2003, 11:19 AM
So much, and can't have one??

Trex
02-07-2003, 11:20 AM

Grimlok
02-07-2003, 04:20 PM
For so little snow. Only 1 time, in my entire life, did they ever call off school. There wasn't a quarter inch of snow. It was -40 with 50mph winds causing an estimated wind-chill of -80F. And even then we wondered why. They told us because we’d get frost bite in less than 4 minutes outside. Anyway, any reason to get off from school was a good one, but it happened so infrequently.

Oh, and all the other jokes about walking up hill both ways, and having to come home and work in the coal mines until dinner when all we had to eat was a single uncooked pea. Did I mention all the rabid animals we would have to fend off with a stick. But we had no sticks, we would just take the punishment and ask for more. Because we were tough like that. Yeah… :) Did I mention that I was only 25?

Damm, I'm in a really wierd mood. Sorry.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index