Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

aof
02-13-2003, 10:42 AM
I have a carbon back on order, but I have to say the sterling grey is the best exterior color for the coupe IMO. Would cinnamon/aluminium trim look good? The imola red interior is striking, and I'm worried it might be too striking in flesh. Thoughts please!

BCA
02-13-2003, 11:01 AM
I am also a big fan a sterling grey. I think black would be a great choice. I have seen many sterling/black M5's, looks very elegant. I also like red, but might be a little too much. I like the aluminum trim with black. The only thing I do not like is the SMG base and part of the steering wheel is covered in titanium trim, looks too busy. Why not have all the interior in aluminum.

How is the weather up in Rochester? I have been to the Mayo Clinic before, great people working there.

mjlisch
02-13-2003, 11:34 AM

aof
02-13-2003, 11:45 AM
thanks, cold!

?
02-13-2003, 11:48 AM

gregwminmmoregon
02-13-2003, 11:54 AM

Merlin
02-13-2003, 03:03 PM
I have one of the very first Sterling Grey coupes produced. I chose Imola Red for the interior with NO regrets. Everyone loves it. I got a lot of flack before it arrived(for ordering a red interior), but afterwards...2 thumbs up.
The M3 IS a sports car!! Don't get grey or black interior with Sterling. My opinion.
Imola is not bright red...it is a deeper red. It is wonderful with the Sterling Grey.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index