Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

m3evolution
02-24-2003, 11:37 PM
This morning I called BMWNA and the 19" rims and Harmon Kardon was still on my order. I talked to my salesguy around 10am and he said he didnt know what happen but would look into it. I called BMWNA in the afternoon and sure enough the rims and HK was deleted from my order. I was happy so I didnt even bother to follow up with my salesguy, but he called me late in the afternoon and said that he didnt know what happen with my order but something happen with the computer and it might of been something with the new 330I hp package coming out conflicting with it or something. He didnt know what happend but he knows that everything is correct now. I told him I already talked to BMWNA and knew that it the options were deleted today at 2:43pm est by someone from the dealer and that I just glad everything is straighten out and thanked him for his help. He seem kind of stunned and wondered how I knew what was deleted and continued to ask when they were added. I told him I got all the information from BMWNA. I knew when they added the option (last thursday) and exactly what time they took it off. Too bad I couldnt find out who added the option and who deleted the option from the dealership. Current owners circle still shows that I have the extra option but im sure it will be updated tomorrow with the new info. Ill continue to check in with bmw periodically to make sure there is no funny business.

Thanks for all your help guys

http://forums.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e46m3/forum.php?postid=917751&page=5

HomerS
02-25-2003, 01:43 AM
It's nice to remind the dealers that not everyone that walks through the front door is an uninformed idiot that they can manipulate with impunity.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index