Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

M3cab2B
02-25-2003, 11:34 AM
Last thursday I had an encounter with a red 360 in Monterrey Mexico. I was driving on a 5-laner and passed the dream car driver who was desperately trying to advance through heavy traffic.

As luck would have it (and always have it!)...my fiance was in the back seat and her mother was riding shotgun...limmiting most of my potential for fun...

So I decided I would not pay attention to the guy...but he was definitely paying attention to me...and about 500m later, when traffic had cleared, he caught up to my right, slowed down by my side and stared.

I hadn't even noticed until my mother-in-law said "is that one of your friends?"...as I turned to cross eye sights he grinned and stepped on it...my foot reacted before my brain, but my brain still made it on time to stop it before my fiance could say "whiplash"!

They both commented that when the eyes crossed and his engine roared, my face resembled that of Al Pacino in "The Devil's Advocate"...I'm now glad I stopped in time because I would have never heard the end of it (plus I would have gotten smoked in a rather embarrassing manner)...

All I can say is we will have another encounter soon, and I will be alone this time...

Tri
02-25-2003, 12:00 PM

M3cab2B
02-25-2003, 12:03 PM
<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index