Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

rheacox
02-25-2003, 08:16 PM
and a very sophisticated manual transmission, something like SMG but two transmissions side by side with a single input and output. Supposed to be totally smooth in a-mode. I read about it in some magazine several months ago. I wished I\'d saved the article. <br> '03 M3 on a DIET (home-built CSL, lighter than the rest-of-world CSl but with AC and power windows), IR/SMG coupe (no other options), 13.5# Hawker battery, Eisenmann Meisterschaft Ti. exhaust, 15# funky racing seats, SSR Comps, Hawk HPS pads, Euro rotors, 1" lower front and rear by heating stock springs, front license plate nylon-tied to lower intake grill, GC or other weight saving anti-sways soon and Wilwood alloy calipers if I can engineer it.

GMW/CSL = '88 M3 coupe, ZO6 engine, 6-speed Camaro tranny, almost finished for a serious 2800# CSL with 400 HP to wheels

Bimmerboy
02-25-2003, 09:28 PM
parts u have install on ur M3 rite? how will that make it lighter than the CSL?

rheacox
02-26-2003, 02:40 AM
and thats with no AC or power windows. The fuel in the CSL I\'m not sure about. My car weighs very near 3100# with no fuel but it does have AC and power windows.<br> '03 M3 on a DIET (home-built CSL, lighter than the rest-of-world CSl but with AC and power windows), IR/SMG coupe (no other options), 13.5# Hawker battery, Eisenmann Meisterschaft Ti. exhaust, 15# funky racing seats, SSR Comps, Hawk HPS pads, Euro rotors, 1" lower front and rear by heating stock springs, front license plate nylon-tied to lower intake grill, GC or other weight saving anti-sways soon and Wilwood alloy calipers if I can engineer it.

GMW/CSL = '88 M3 coupe, ZO6 engine, 6-speed Camaro tranny, almost finished for a serious 2800# CSL with 400 HP to wheels

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index