Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index


05-25-2003, 08:56 PM
i have taken out the alternator cos of flickering lights. There is a little black plasic box on the back of the alternator that has only connection. Is that the voltage regulator?

I opened up the plastic case on the back of the alternator but there does not seem to be anything there that could be a regulator. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

05-26-2003, 09:23 AM
Box that you are referring slides out of the alternator like a tube
When replacing the new one...make sure and keep the white ground wire free and clear

Oh and I got an 8 track that'll handle the new voltage

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index