Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : What is the profile of an X3 buyer?

Brian
06-28-2003, 02:47 AM
Further to previous thread, I thought I would tell you about myself. We can then try and create a profile of an X3 profile.

Marital Status: Married
Children: 1 - Arabella 20 months
Country: UK - I live in Devizes in Wiltshire. A fantastic area of England. Within 20 miles we have the Roman City of Bath, the stone circles of Stonehenge and Avebury, 7 chalk white horses.
Present Cars: 2001 Audi A2 1.4 SE & 1992 VW Golf GTi
Preious BMW Cars: 1998 & 2000 BMW Z3, 1981 BMW 323i
Favourite car: Mercedes SLR
Favourite Holiday destinations: Maldives; St Kitts; New England; LA; Greek Islands
Employment Status: Employed
Job: Programme Manager
Why an X3?: The Audi A2 is a super car and provides us with every thing we need at present. Our little girl is growing up fast now and the Audi will be too small come spring 2004 when the X3 become available in the UK. My wife saw spy shots of the car and said she wanted one. This is the first time she as ever said such a thing, so we placed an order with our dealer. Even in April we were 5th person at that dealer to place a deposit.I think those who pick up from launch will have a desirable car which will depreciate little in the first couple of years of ownership. The BMW brand is very strong in the UK, though Audi are now getting closer to BMW quality and reliablilty.
When Ordered: April 2003

325i
06-28-2003, 05:22 PM

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index