Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

gars
08-19-2003, 12:07 AM
in NJ. It seems that they know nothing about service. Three months ago had my NAV replaced and they took my CD, if it wasn't for my sales rep (he sent me an old CD to use), I would still be waiting. Right front wheel lighter than the rest in color, its so obvious, they claim, its due to normal road conditions. Was fighing on the phone with them about adjusting my emergency brake and they still would not do it under warranty. Told them will not come back again, they said OK. Called BMWNA, they refuse to interfere, can some recommend a good service department in NJ. By the way my sales rep, at Gearhart was very good and pleasant and really gave me great service, thats why I thought their service department would be just as good. If I did not love the car, I would never deal with BMW again.

Thanks for the help.

benkea
08-19-2003, 11:26 AM
" If I did not love the car, I would never deal with BMW again. "

yep, bmw very lucky they build a great driving car cause any other car company would be out of biz already with the service bmw dealers have given for years.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index