Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

RWO
08-28-2003, 04:24 PM
I got to inspect the changes made to the final run of Esprits today, very nice imo.

Shorter Shifter with Lotus Logo
Updated Seats (different pattern in center and "breather" sections)
Updated Door Panels (matches the seats)
Tire temp and pressure gauge on center dash
Front Grills and Tow Hook are Aluminum in color
Engine has a plate signed by the person who built it

and finally,

Bilstein/H&R Coil-overs (adjustable)!! < - Yahoo!

Rumor is that the final run of cars will also have a dash plate showing who the car was built for.

Roy

alan
08-28-2003, 05:40 PM
...were Eibach...? Of course, it is going to handle extremely well either way!

Did you get a look at the dash? I had heard that the climate control knobs are now a brushed aluminum style like the Elise. Is this true, and did they look good? This might make a relatively inexpensive and nice-looking upgrade for pre-03 Esprits.<br>
--Alan

RWO
08-28-2003, 07:05 PM
I forgot to mention that. They did look better than the black knobs imo. I'll see if I can take some pics and post them.

On the springs, maybe I misunderstood what they told me. I got a peak at one but did not take the time to read what was on the spring itself...

I was told that the new setup was in between the Sport 350 and the current car. The car was flatter without beating the driver up. I did not have time to drive one; maybe next week.

Roy

tom
09-05-2003, 12:33 PM
Can you tell us when these new 03.5's will be out for sale and at dealers, how will we really know will they be advertised as 03.5's? And when will we see these few 04's? Thanks for any info!!!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index