Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Quibb
10-25-2003, 11:44 AM
Hello all,
received my new M3 about a month ago, it has been flawless except for a squeaking noise in the headliner directly over my head and a little to the left (where there are two tabs for a "OS" bar). Every time I hit a bump it makes that noise, it's starting to drive me crazy. I am assuming it is the sunroof, when I open it all the way the noise seems to stop. I do not think it's the window because I can put them all down and it still makes the squeak. And of course it's the type of squeak that the dealer will never be able to reproduce. But believe me, it's annoying. So anyone know what this is or a have an idea? Love the car but this is really starting to take away from my enjoyment....

Quibbs

4thm3
10-25-2003, 11:51 AM
Recommended & sold by BMW ; part # 82 14 9 407 015

but since its a new car, the dealer should take care of you.<br><!--EMBED SRC="http://members.roadfly.com/4thm3/acc3.mp3" hidden="true" autostart="true"-->

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index