Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Jeanno
11-12-2003, 11:43 AM
I am looking to have my car washed, waxed and everything, could you recommend a good car wash/detailing shop by sharing your experience with one of the numerous shop we have in Dallas. (I know I should be doing this stuff myself but I don't have the time or the space to do it....)
Anybody who has tried Vintage Car Wash, Uptown Car Wash or Forest Car Wash please let me know how you liked it.
Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.

__________________________________________________ ___________
2004 M3 Convertible, Carbon Black, SMG, 19', Xenon, HK Sound

lincoln30
11-12-2003, 01:10 PM
Vintage is the one of the worst car washes in Dallas (and also the closest full service to where I live). Forest is average. Uptown is good. I use Car Spa (beltline@marsh) in Addison most frequently for washes but never for detailing and never for my BMW (only for my truck).

If you want a great detail call Curtis McConnell at Elite Mobile Services. He will come to you and he's great, careful, and is used to working on "finer" vehicles. He will use Zaino if you ask for it. Call him at 972-814-0507.

Jeanno
11-12-2003, 01:22 PM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index