Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

JohnG
11-30-2003, 12:14 PM
The Art & Science design really works when the designers have a longer, wider canvas to work with. While the CTS from some angles is too short and stubby to wear it well, the SRX looks great from all angles, much like the XLR.

The combination of a 330hp northstar, magnetic ride shocks (I've driven a Vette with these, it's amazing what they can do for the ride) and neat gadgets like the huge moonroof can't be beat.

If I find space in my garage that needs to be filled by an SUV/Wagon/whatever the SRX is at the top of the list.
It would be a great car for bombing down the highway from Dallas to the Colorado ski resorts - plenty of space for luggage and people, plenty of power and cornering ability to keep the driver entertained, and AWD to let you inch up the steep & sometimes icy roads leading to the ski in/ski out condo once you get to CO.

andybmw325is
12-29-2003, 10:48 PM

JohnG
01-10-2004, 11:36 AM
The "art & science" theme looks better the longer and wider the vehicle is. The CTS looks a bit short and stubby, but the XLR and SRX look great thanks to their longer length and greater width in proportion to their height.

RickKap
02-09-2004, 09:33 PM

cooptime
03-12-2004, 05:00 PM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index